Flexible, uncertainty-aware variant calling
with parameter free filtration via FDR control.
- Calls SNVs, MNVs, and indels in all length ranges (from small to structural) with a unified statistical model.
- The statistical model entails all possible sources of uncertainty.
- Resulting variant calls can be filtered by false discovery rate. No parameter tuning necessary.
- Maximum a posteriori allele frequency estimates are provided with each call.
- Tumor-normal-calling, classifying variants as somatic in tumor, somatic in normal, germline, or absent.
- Generic, grammar based calling, allowing to classify arbitrary scenarios.
Note that varlociraptor is currently in the process of being published. This homepage will be heavily extended and updated in the next days and weeks.